1313 Series Overview
With it’s impressive performance the truck still maintains low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions. Advanced engine and drive technology combined with the original Linde Load Control system enable the operator to use the truck’s potential to maximize productivity. Ergonomic layout of all hydraulic functions allow for a high level of precision fingertip control and working performance.
Effective and cost efficient: Linde hydrostatic drive eliminates torque converter transmission, clutch, and drum brakes. As a result, servicing costs are low, truck uptime is high and productivity is enhanced.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable microprocessor controller technology
- Accurate, safe load handling
- Advanced ergonomic design
- High torque, low fuel consumption
- Quick change of forward/reverse direction
- Low maintenance costs and long life