With full loads weighing as much as 17500 lbs. at 43” load center and full capacity up to 256” of lift height—safety is priority number one. The Linde Torsion Support System and mast design are the fundamental reasons for stability when handling wide, swinging loads generating high dynamic forces.
The original Linde hydrostatic system operates without mechanical transmission, torque converter, clutch, differential axle and conventional brakes. The net effect: low operating cost and increased productivity, a significant advantage especially in high cycle applications.
Features and Benefits
- Unmatched residual capacity with attachments
- Automatic engine speed control
- Fully sealed electronic controller
- Low maintenance cost, long service life
- Precise control without shift shock
- High torque, low emissions