1101 Series Overview
The Linde EW/EWR series represents the culmination of over 60 years of pallet truck design and manufacturing experience. The heavy-duty 6,000 – 8,000 lbs. capacity EW/EWR range utilizes 100% AC motor technology and a micro-processor based drive control system.
The control incorporates dynamic/regenerative braking performance. The system also features three unique speed limits, programmable truck performance parameters, on-board diagnostics and an anti-rollback circuit. The legendary fork linkage design incorporates time-proven components such as 1” thick maintenance free single-piece steel tie-bars and load wheel bearing block assemblies, designed to support shock loads over the entire width of the forks.
Designed and built foremost to excel in brutally abusive applications, the EW/EWR series is not loaded up with fancy electronic gadgets to entertain but rather with features designed to keep operators comfortable and productive, shift after shift.
Features and Benefit
- Lower maintenance costs, higher levels of productivity
- Greater transmission efficiency, less maintenance
- Conserves energy, longer battery shift life
- Maximizes visibility, less load damage, less operator fatigue
- Excellent energy efficiency and longer battery life in both voltages
- No wasted energy, no energy loss due to electric resistance low battery